Professional Asphalt Repair Services in Kitchener
K-W Cornerstone Paving is a leading provider of asphalt repair in Kitchener, Cambridge, and other communities across Southern Ontario. Whether you have cracks in your parking lot or need to smooth your asphalt surface, we have the services, personnel, equipment, and experience to get the job done quickly and up to our standard of quality.
Services We Offer
Our asphalt repair and maintenance services include:
- Crack Filling: Over the course of time, surfaces such as driveways, parking lots and sidewalks take a beating from changing weather conditions and begin to develop cracks. Addressing the issue up front is essential, as any additional moisture that penetrates those cracks and permeates beneath the asphalt will cause even more damage to the surface. The team at K-W Cornerstone Paving will save you time, money and stress by filling your cracks before more damage occurs.
- Crack Sealing: Preventative maintenance is the best defense against the chance of your asphalt surfaces cracking. Our team will visit your location to provide a durable, weather-resistant seal over your asphalt to prevent cracks from forming.
- Pothole Patching: Simply stated, potholes are an extreme nuisance in any roadway or parking lot. The last thing you need is to have potholes cause vehicle damage for your employees, customers or other guests. Fortunately, patching is an effective solution that consists of filling in any potholes with our strong, durable asphalt.
Why Choose Us?
We are committed to constantly providing our customers with quality products, excellent workmanship and satisfactory service at an affordable price. Here are some reasons to choose us:
- Experienced Staff: We are a reputable company with extensive experience in offering a wide range of services. We have a team of professionals to provide you with the service you need.
- Prompt Services: We adjust our schedule to fit the demands of each project. While we work fast, we ensure to deliver quality work every time.
- Honest and Transparent: We keep things clear and transparent to our customers from the beginning of any project.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does an asphalt driveway last?
A properly installed asphalt driveway may last three to five years. A sealcoating must be added to protect the surface from UV rays, rain and snow.
2. What causes asphalt deterioration and how do I prevent it?
Elements like water, sunlight and heavy vehicles can destroy an asphalt driveway. This is why, proper sealcoating and storm water management is important for the durability of your parking lot.
3. How do you maintain your parking lot?
Regular cleaning, sealcoating and timely maintenance will extend the lifespan of your asphalt driveway.
4. Why is street sweeping important?
To maintain your driveway, street sweeping is essential. A clean surface will keep your parking lot looking new.
Give Us a Call
Whether you need crack filling, sealing or patching, don’t hesitate to contact us today to get started! Our dedicated and professional team is ready to provide a personal consultation to address all your asphalt repair needs in Kitchener.